How many tarot cards should I draw in a relationship reading ?
The number of cards to be drawn may vary from spread to spread, but the most important thing is not to draw more or less cards but to know how to correctly interpret what each card symbolizes.
It is better to draw just one tarot card and get a good reading, than to try to use a large spread like the Celtic cross and get confused during the interpretation, putting the accuracy of the reading at risk.
For the readings available above, just click on the image and let our interactive system draw the necessary cards according to the desired reading.
Do tarot cards have power ?
Yes, tarot cards have power, each card has its own type of vibration, which is why they are used in fortune telling, daily meditation and magic rituals together with incense, aromatic candles, crystals, stones, essential oils and other materials mystics.
Can I read tarot at night ?
Yes, you can read the tarot cards whenever you need, the readings are not conditioned to any specific period of the day.
Carry out your readings whenever you are calm and balanced.
How can tarot cards help your relationship ?
- Promoting a quick overview of any emotional issue.
- Uncovering facts and opportunities that are in your emotional path.
- Advising and guiding you on the best way to deal with your partner (husband/wife).
- Helping you with your insecurities.
- Warning against risks.
- Helping in the process of evolution and spiritual development.
- Showing whether there is love compatibility between you and your partner.
- Revealing your potentials.
- Showing future trends.
- Improving your emotional self-knowledge.
- Discovering areas of your marriage that need improvement.
- Contributing to improving dialogue in your relationship.
- Tarot can help improve the dynamics of the relationship between you and your partner.
- Give tips on how to keep the flame of love burning, preventing routine from cooling the relationship.
How to formulate questions for the love tarot ?
Try to ask direct, specific, objective and clear questions, avoid questions with double meanings or should I do this or that ? Don't ask questions wanting to know specific dates, names of people or specific places.
Questions starting with: What ? Which ? Why ? As ? They tend to work well in tarot readings about love.
Questions starting with Where ? or Should I ? They don't usually work well in fortune telling.
How to do a tarot reading for a relationship ?
To make a love tarot reading about relationship, you need to focus exactly on which aspect of the relationship you want to know
(ask / discover / get answers). You need to mentalize you and your partner, focusing and saying the full names and date of birth of both.
Example: If you want to know about the future of your relationship ask like this:
What future of love relationship between Lara Janett born on 03/20/1999 and Louis Marcel born 17/01/19 1997 ?
What to ask tarot reader about relationship ?
- How to improve sentimental dynamics with my partner ?
- What to do to have more dialogue in my relationship ?
- Do my relationships of the past affect my current relationship ?
- What to do for my partner to be more affectionate ?
- How to save my relationship ?
- How to contract my partner's jealousy ?
- How to keep the flame of the relationship on ?
- What is the fate of my relationship ?
- How to talk about a sensitive theme with my partner ?
- Does my partner tend to officialize our union ?
- Will he propose to me in marriage ?
- How to overcome a betrayal ?
- What does my partner expect from me ?
- Is my relationship based on love ?
Can I read love tarot every day?
No, if you are going to ask the same question! Avoid insisting on the same question in a short space of time, thus avoiding inaccuracies.
Many people end up disbelieving the effectiveness of tarot readings about love due to doing several consecutive readings, creating a lot of mental confusion.
Let a few days pass to read the letters on the same topic to see whether or not there has been any change.
The tarot can be read daily as a kind of horoscope, in order to obtain tips, insights and advice and general guidance about love and relationships.
What is the best tarot card for love ?
It is necessary to understand that there is no specific tarot card that portrays perfect love.
All cards in the tarot deck have positive and negative meanings, everything will depend on the type of question asked and what type of relationship you have.
The union of several positive cards for love can reveal a balanced and prosperous sentimental situation.
Many fortune tellers and psychics associate tarot card number 6 of the major arcana "The Lovers" with the idea of perfect love, however it is necessary to remember that in classic decks with the "Marseille Tarot" or the "Tarot Rider Waite" the illustration of this card is symbolized by a man between two women, indicating indecision, uncertainty or the need to make a choice.
Is the lovers a good card in tarot ?
The meaning of this card can vary according to the personal interpretation of each tarot reader, all cards have their dark side and also depend on the position in which they appear in the game (normal or inverted position).
More classic decks illustrate this card with a man between two women, giving the connotation that the man is in doubt and will have to make a choice.
Modern decks illustrate this card with just a man and a woman, giving the impression of a perfect loving relationship ( soulmates ).
Is the Couple love tarot accurate ?
The Couple love tarot is accurate, however for a reading to be positive, several aspects need to be observed.
Finding a harmonious environment, knowing how to ask the right questions for this type of spread, having a balanced mind and focused on what you want to ask about your love couple is essential for a good experience.
Looking for an experienced tarot reader or a reliable website will also help with the final result of your reading.
For a loving reading about your relationship, the questions must be objective, clear and centered within the " relationship " theme.